Line Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Line Manager Interview Questions

Line manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Having been in the industry with a competitor there really was not a "difficult or unexpected question". It was really about seeing if there was a personality match and if we could agree on compensation.

1 Answer

It's fun selling the "big iron" for high value dollars but the sales process is long and you only get 50% of your commissions when you get the purchase order and then the other 50% when the equipment is installed, which can take several years if it's going into a new hospital. This is typical for all imaging companies GE, Siemens and Philips.

They gave me a business case example question of a potential product and how I might approach the process of bringing it to market. They were looking for a deep detailed process and I gave to shallow a summary.

1 Answer

Recalling experience from jobs over 10 years ago with no relevance to what the job required.

1 Answer

If I was willing to relocate. It seems like a soft ball question but if you're not committed to traveling, make sure you say why. If you don't want to do it, be up front about it. It's ruined some of the best managers I've been around when it comes to driving an hour away from home and family.

1 Answer

What do you know about the annual strategic plan for the facility you are bidding?

1 Answer

How many of machine work

1 Answer

How have you stayed abreast of the market in regards to monitoring the competition & market trends?

1 Answer

There were no specific interview but rather a discussion on the roles and responsibilities. I had specialized skills that were required for the role.

1 Answer

How many years as supervisior

1 Answer

What do you want to know about juniper

110 of 57 Interview Questions