Business Analyst Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did I quit

1 Answer

Because the wages were low

Tell us about an experience where you encountered a difficulty/obstacle/tricky situation and had to deal with. How did you approach it? What did you do? What was the outcome?

Personal leadership questions

1 Answer

Are you happy with your grades? How much time did you spend with University?

They did questions like: Why did u choose my course, if i had any experience on case studies, where i see myself in 5 years and in 10 years. And after it, it was question and case study solving with Q&A

1 Answer

What is your greatest achievement? Give me an example of a time where you demonstrated leadership skills.

Acess if a big retail company should proceed with the aquisition of a competitor.

Main reason why applying to an IT BA job at Hiscox?

1 Answer

To validate your english proficiency, can you list and justify three of your personal features?

110 of 54 Interview Questions