Consulting Analyst Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Consulting Analyst

Consulting Analyst Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal

Consulting analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sears Case Study

Group discussion of 3 HBR articles

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where users can buy/sell services that provide job interview experiences/insights. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 minutes and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website by sharing their experiences. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

Why BNP Paribas?; Tell us about difficult situation in your life; Why not go back to your previous employer?

Why technology consulting ? And if I was mentally prepared to learn everything from scratch while working on an area totally different from what I have studied in the University.

Why Accenture? Why this job? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Tell me about this specific experience that is on your CV? What do you prefer: some more strategic consulting or IT consulting?

My motivations

2 Answers

- Walk me through your CV; - Case cracking.

1 Answer

Why did you choose Economics?

2 Answers

Why Accenture? Why this job? Where do you se yourself in 5 years?