IT Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Job history, work experience.

1 Answer

Be ready to demonstrate that you’re NOT proactive and NOT curious. Also do NOT ask questions, neither to HR nor to the hiring manager, or you will probably be considered too invasive. The senior management do not like to be challenged, they probably think that you’re going to steal their jobs.

How do you react in a conflict situation in your Team, and specifically with you?

1 Answer

How would you manage the migration of large amount of data from one server to another? Identify all your steps to prepare the migration; during the migration and how to control it.

1 Answer

In your opinion what's the setup of the bank's information systems?

1 Answer

Quais suas habilidades específicas para o cargo?

1 Answer

Quite standard nothing very specific (who I was, what I did and why I was interested in the job).

Main reason why applying to an IT BA job at Hiscox?

1 Answer

Have you worked with datawarehouse? (In my resume u never mentioned that)

1 Answer

How many hairs your cat have?

110 of 73 Interview Questions