Software Developer Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal | Glassdoor

Software Developer Interview Questions in Lisbon, Portugal

"Software developers design, write, test, and maintain the code for a software system. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms are necessary to pass the technical interview which is designed to test these skills. Employers are looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you like to work with, what are your skills that you feel more comfortable with?

Programming in C# and T-SQL

Since there are no managers how do you feel about that? Would that be an issue since you are coming from a leading position?

1 Answer

What do you feel about working in a scrum based environment?

1 Answer

They asked me, if I could make only one question in the whole interview, what would I ask them.

1 Answer

Describe some UMTS network elements functions. Questions about Rhapsody and Clearcase tools.

1 Answer

I was asked to explain the architecture of some of the applications I've worked with and why using EJB. As for behavior assessment I was asked how do I deal with stress and what were the biggest challenges or mistakes I've had or made in my career.

1 Answer

What was the complexity of the algorithm that I have implemented in the exercise?

How could one improve the exercise efficiency (processing, memory)?

By giving an example of a website, how would I structure it by React.JS components?