Litigation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Litigation Specialist Interview Questions

Litigation specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Interview process was easy just discussed my background and company.

1 Answer

The company used me, they flew me in from out of town to induce a local candidate to come to terms.

Do you prefer to work with introverts or extroverts?

1 Answer

What do you consider your biggest accomplishment, professionally or personally?

Nothing unexpected. Mostly interested in my experience.

There really were no unexpected questions. The whole interview felt like a conversation. It's probably not this way throughout the bank- but I must say that I have an exceptional group o managers.

Technical savvy questions

1 Answer

What was the most difficult decision that you have had to make and what actions did you take?

I was asked What type of jobs I performed in my previous employment that made me qualified for this job. How I managed stress, conflicting work (when tasked with more than one assignment how did I prioritize or manage to get the work done), manage different personalities, and how I problem solved. I was also asked specific questions as to what programs I was experienced with, to give examples of PII, give examples of different file types used. They also asked general interview questions.

1 Answer

Interviewer had her own template of questions that, I assume, she asked all applicants. Just standard stuff.

There was noting it was so lame, interviewer literally read each question scripted from online.

110 of 22 Interview Questions