Litigation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Litigation Specialist Interview Questions

Litigation specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Interview process was easy just discussed my background and company.

1 Answer

The company used me, they flew me in from out of town to induce a local candidate to come to terms.

Do you prefer to work with introverts or extroverts?

1 Answer

What do you consider your biggest accomplishment, professionally or personally?

Targeted questions, tell us about a time when you had too much to do and not enough time to do it

Nothing unexpected. Mostly interested in my experience.

There really were no unexpected questions. The whole interview felt like a conversation. It's probably not this way throughout the bank- but I must say that I have an exceptional group o managers.

Technical savvy questions

1 Answer

What was the most difficult decision that you have had to make and what actions did you take?

I was asked What type of jobs I performed in my previous employment that made me qualified for this job. How I managed stress, conflicting work (when tasked with more than one assignment how did I prioritize or manage to get the work done), manage different personalities, and how I problem solved. I was also asked specific questions as to what programs I was experienced with, to give examples of PII, give examples of different file types used. They also asked general interview questions.

1 Answer

Interviewer had her own template of questions that, I assume, she asked all applicants. Just standard stuff.

110 of 22 Interview Questions