Project Manager Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What were your previous sales goals?

1 Answer

I let them know how I preformed at my previous sales job. Nothing really unexpected.

Tell us about yourself

EAI, Architecture, Past Experience to manage large teams

Tell Me about yourself?

1 Answer

None. More of a group interview and you had to sale yourself against other interviews in the same room.

Explain how I might help an organization move more toward an Agile PM environment

1 Answer

All questions were related to project management and planning. If you have been a project manager for a number of years, then one should not have problems answering any of these interview questions.

There were no surprise or particular challenging questions. It is important, I believe, to come prepared to ask meaningful questions to the interviewers to show your preparation and interest in the company and position.