Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loan Officer Interview Questions

"As a loan officer, both your financial and customer service skills are heavily valued for accepting and rejecting loans. In an interview context, prepare to talk about how you negotiate, what you believe makes a good salesman, and what you do to ensure that you meet your monthly loan closing goals. In addition, you may have to role-play a scenario where you must inform a client that they could not be given a loan because of their credit, or other criteria. To ace your interview, show that you have a motivated attitude and skilled in building personal relations with realtors."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did I market myself to Realtors and do you think Homeside can assist in that process.

1 Answer

I mostly rely on forming personal relationships when marketing to realtors. Homesides, technological platform, credibility and in house marketing staff will make my job that much easier. I would now have something tangible that can help realtors sell more homes.

How would you bring in the business when the market is dry?

2 Answers

Have you ever lost money and how did you turn it around.

How old are you?

2 Answers

They asked about my job history what were my strengths and weaknesses.

What are your goals

1 Answer

Why werent you promoted in the last job?

1 Answer

Being asked to pitch the product to a manager...

1 Answer

No difficult questions, really just a matter of whether they like you and feel as though you would fit in their culture

Biggest weakest