Loan officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loan officer Interview Questions

"As a loan officer, both your financial and customer service skills are heavily valued for accepting and rejecting loans. In an interview context, prepare to talk about how you negotiate, what you believe makes a good salesman, and what you do to ensure that you meet your monthly loan closing goals. In addition, you may have to role-play a scenario where you must inform a client that they could not be given a loan because of their credit, or other criteria. To ace your interview, show that you have a motivated attitude and skilled in building personal relations with realtors."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you bring in the business when the market is dry?

2 Answers

I will not give off, If the market is dry, I alway still have market to work with. I have to work extra miles to find what can profits to my existing clients and find the new leads. Key, I have to know my products and like what I perform and good function to all of my clients even my goal to make Money he he ......

How did I market myself to Realtors and do you think Homeside can assist in that process.

1 Answer

How will you achieve your goals.

1 Answer

CEO stated that all employees get the "TEFCU spill" and was required to adhere to it. Which is the vision of the credit union and employees need to do their part to bring the vision to fruition. There is a false preception that it is a family oriented company however employees are required to work late hours (10 hours daily) Monday - Friday and 4 hours on Saturday and there is no excuse not to.

4 Answers

How many loans can you submit in a month?

Why do you want to work for Bank of America

2 Answers

What do I like to drink?

2 Answers

What did you study in college that is relevant to this role?

2 Answers

Tell us what you would do in this situation: Your manager instructs you to do something the complete opposite of what you learned in training. How would you respond to that?

2 Answers

Have you ever had to be moved form a team, in a situation where you could not get along with a teammate?

110 of 789 Interview Questions