Loan processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loan processor Interview Questions

loan processor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In-person interview; Tell me about your background? 3 person panel.

4 Answers

Credit and underwriting background along with risk management and auto claims adjuster several years back. I explained the history of GUCU, Showed them a few awards for above and beyond and top performer

Georgia United Credit Union does not schedule people to start when an offer hasn’t been extended AND accepted. Many companies pull credit checks to verify a candidate’s eligibility. If that is not something you want to have done you can simply decline and apply to jobs with other organizations.

I hope you communicate much better in interviews than in your writing because your grammar and punctuation are terrible! Attention to detail is an essential skill in most jobs.

Do you believe you have the analytical and customer service oriented personality required to do this job?

1 Answer

are you familiar with the money store financial

3 Answers

What would you do if you were faced with an upset client? What would you do to handle the situation and make client feel better about the situation?

2 Answers

How do you go about managing your Pipeline beginning to end.

What's your availability?

2 Answers

have I ever processed fha loans? do I know how to structure loans? do I know how to calculate income?

2 Answers

Do you have any questions for me?

2 Answers

Describe a challenge you experienced in a personal or professional setting and how you overcame it.

Tell us about yourself