loanDepot Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

loanDepot Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at loanDepot

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at loanDepot (Foothill Ranch, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring process went pretty quickly. Less than a week. Submitted resume, got phone call from HR in couple of days for interview. Got job offer the following day. Entire process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. General vanilla interview questions. Hiring manager did ask if you knew how to calculate income. Pretty basic.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for loanDepot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at loanDepot (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Drove 1.5 hour for the interview and got 2 interview questions. The interviewer barely looked my resume and kept typing things on her computer even when we were not talking about anything.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the CFA certification benefits you in this role?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at loanDepot in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was very short. I met with one lady who was very nice. Not intimidating at all. I was told that the department was expanding so I thought my chances were good. I did not receive an offer. I was given the run around when I tried to follow up.

Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at loanDepot (Foothill Ranch, CA).

Interview

applied online. got interview couple of days later. Process was real easy. Recruiter's were nice and professional. Met with hiring manager. I can tell the manager was inexperience. Asked your basic questions, like why work here? strengths and weaknesses, etc. but we got thru the interview process.