Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logistics Interview Questions

"Logistics professionals organize and manage the various operations and processes that enable businesses to run smoothly. These areas may include supply chain, freight forwarding, transportation, warehousing, distribution, and inventory management. Employers are looking for candidates with strong organizational skills and project management abilities. Before your interview, make sure to familiarize yourself with the company's key areas of logistics and be ready to offer suggestions to streamline operations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What times of the year do you think it's especially hard to get driver supply out?

2 Answers

On holidays. That's why the price surge on these days is an incentive for the drivers to work.

Holidays indeed, but more importantly around "the holidays." People aren't as willing to give up their precious time off to bust their behinds driving people around.

Do you have experience with record compliance as it relates to the DOT?

1 Answer

How will you positively affect operations here?

1 Answer

Describe two metrics you would want to see to evaluate the effectiveness of a driver recruitment program.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

What do you think about working for a small company?

2 Answers

If I told you, you weren't qualified for the position what would you say?

2 Answers

Whether I saw myself as a profession student because I was seeking my doctoral degree.

1 Answer

my address for the past 10 years.

1 Answer

What motivates you? Can you handle rejection? Can you sell me this pen? Will you be able to show up on time?

110 of 1,888 Interview Questions