Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Logistics

Logistics Interview Questions

"Logistics professionals organize and manage the various operations and processes that enable businesses to run smoothly. These areas may include supply chain, freight forwarding, transportation, warehousing, distribution, and inventory management. Employers are looking for candidates with strong organizational skills and project management abilities. Before your interview, make sure to familiarize yourself with the company's key areas of logistics and be ready to offer suggestions to streamline operations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How will you positively affect operations here?

1 Answer

Using my exceptional organizational and customer service skills, I will maintain and grow my assigned accounts as well as prospect new business to ensure the office's growth and prosperity.

What times of the year do you think it's especially hard to get driver supply out?

2 Answers

Do you have experience with record compliance as it relates to the DOT?

1 Answer

Describe two metrics you would want to see to evaluate the effectiveness of a driver recruitment program.

2 Answers

What do you think about working for a small company?

2 Answers

If I told you, you weren't qualified for the position what would you say?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

Issues around my former job were asked, reasons for applying for the job, my salary expectations. One of the interviewer wanted to know how i could manage tasks outside my job description, among others.

1 Answer

How would you deal with a situation that you and your boss didn't agree upon?

1 Answer

All retail enviroments are interested in your character to a canadate my come across this question. " please discribe a time when you were a responsible for a task what was challenging about the task how did you efficiently accomplish the task.

110 of 1,957 Interview Questions