Logistics & Supply Chain interview questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Ground Interviews

www.fedex.com /  HQ: Coraopolis, PA

579 Interviews

1.8 Very Easy

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you able to multi task, and how are you in handling irrate clients?

2 Answers

I enjoy being given additional responsibilities. As for irrate clients, all they want is for someone resolve the issue and for someone to take ownership of situation.

Absolutely. With 22+ years with the same company and a demand to provide their needs based on strict lead times, clients are typically irate when communication lacked through the process. Transparency is key in addition to building a relationship through the process.

How would you deal with not being able to deliver on time?

1 Answer

Explain way to improve their current 15 hours database backup.

1 Answer

A computer won't boot up. What are the steps you would take to troubleshoot the problem.

1 Answer

How will you positively affect operations here?

1 Answer

None, only asks if your currently working and what shift you would prefer.

54 Answers

Why do you want to work for usps? Any conflicts with a coworker or supervisor? Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer? What would your pior employer say about you? Have you had any safety incidents in the past? What would you do if you have a item that is too heavy to lift? What would you do if you seen a coworker doing something he/she don't suppose to be doing?

5 Answers

Factor the prime numbers from an integer

3 Answers

Are you afraid of dogs? Are you prepared to work in all elements of the weather? (rain, sleet, snow, extreme heat, extreme cold)

2 Answers

Wait for 2 weeks for exam, 2 weeks for interview, 2 weeks for drug test and records, 2 weeks for orientation, 2 weeks for academy training, and 2 weeks for driving course, and the training and showing from the facility you work. Then the fun really starts when you are on evaluation paid not the hourly. My suggestion is get to know and understand your job requirement and how employee truly feel about their job. Landing the job is cake, but the actual reality is the job kicked my butt big time. I see old ladies ran circle on me. The job is hard and it does take a long waiting period to get paid. So find out if this is what you want first before you spend long period of unpaid time and exhaustion. Good luck with whatever choice you made.

110 of 8,987 Interview Questions