Logistics & Supply Chain interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

8,563

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was given a scenario where a given address object was being accessed and modified by multiple threads. The question was how to modify the object to be thread safe.

2 Answers

This is not a 9-5 job. Can you work more than 40 hours a week?

2 Answers

Will you be able to handle some of the behavior from truck drivers?

2 Answers

What is your phone number?

4 Answers

can you lift 50lbs

3 Answers

You'll be asked how this late night lifestyle will work for you. You should think about that first.

2 Answers

Why should we hire you if you have a college degree and will likely move on once you find a "carrer job"

3 Answers

Would you consider working here at a wage significantly below your current level?

2 Answers

Wait for 2 weeks for exam, 2 weeks for interview, 2 weeks for drug test and records, 2 weeks for orientation, 2 weeks for academy training, and 2 weeks for driving course, and the training and showing from the facility you work. Then the fun really starts when you are on evaluation paid not the hourly. My suggestion is get to know and understand your job requirement and how employee truly feel about their job. Landing the job is cake, but the actual reality is the job kicked my butt big time. I see old ladies ran circle on me. The job is hard and it does take a long waiting period to get paid. So find out if this is what you want first before you spend long period of unpaid time and exhaustion. Good luck with whatever choice you made.

2 Answers

Are you afraid of dogs? Are you prepared to work in all elements of the weather? (rain, sleet, snow, extreme heat, extreme cold)

1120 of 8,563 Interview Questions