Analyst Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in London, UK

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are going to see a sports tournament between two teams. Best of 7. Can only have win/loss outcomes. Devise the optimum betting strategy such that at the end of the tournament you are either up 100 or down 100. Was initially confused about starting money but he told me that you can bet any amount.

2 Answers

Discuss the flaws of Black-Scholes.

2 Answers

Tell me the different ways that you can calculate VaR (Value at Risk).

2 Answers

Being confronted with extra documents for analysis halfway through my presentation / conclusions.

2 Answers

You and I are sitting at a round table, playing a game of coin. By turns we put down a coin on the table until the table is full. The first person who cannot put down another coin has lost. Do you want to put down the first or the second coin?

3 Answers

If you were a business analyst would you be interested in the implementation?

2 Answers

You only have Net Income and Sales, which other financial number you would like to have to evaluate a company? (overall, i found the questions not very difficult)

Do you talk much?

2 Answers

Let’s play a game of Russian roulette. You are tied to your chair and can’t get up. Here’s a gun. Here’s the cylinder of the gun, six chambers, all empty. Now watch me as I put two bullets in the gun, adjacent to each other. I close the cylinder and spin it. I put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. Click. Lucky you! Now I’m going to pull the trigger one more time. Which would you prefer, that I spin the cylinder first, or that I just pull the trigger?

2 Answers

Unexpected question: Assume that you are the minister of transport, and you have to change UK's traffic from left hand side of the road to the right hand side.

2130 of 7,452 Interview Questions