Analyst Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in London, UK

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should the company hire you?

1 Answer

Why not a larger organisation?

1 Answer

There was a financial question which I was asked, I forget the question, but it was about Citi and the current financial crisis.

1 Answer

A lot of teamwork questions, practice the team assessment stuff online (Key*)

1 Answer

they generally want to know how your investment thinking and skills are like, in detail. general, common place answer will not do. They are looking for hard skills. The quantitative test is not that hard, you need high school algebra and calculus to solve the problems. But those skills might be a bit rusty if you have not used them in a while.

1 Answer

Effectiveness of business change?

1 Answer

Standard competency questions: run me through your CV, tell me about a time when you showed teamwork, tell me about a time when you showed initiative

1 Answer

What is it that motivates me.

1 Answer

What is the theta of an option?

1 Answer

Who is to blame for the financial crisis?

2 Answers