Director Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in London, UK

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me if I knew Google Analytics. 4 times. They asked me the same questions 4 times too.

1 Answer

I answered by saying that they should stop being obsessed with tools and actually hire people with good skills, an enquiring mind and good lateral thinking ability who are results driven.

What are my core competencies

1 Answer

What is your fundraising experience?

1 Answer

"What role are you interviewing for?"

1 Answer

At the end of a log, drawn out discussion about how to handle the situation where someone in my team has made an error that had a significant impact, we arrived at the "Ultimately, I carry the can" there was the "How would you feel if we were either going to fire you or you had to sacrifice the employee that made the error" bit... that is a bit tricky without the full background and actually "being there" so you have to take a gamble.

What are you driven by?

1 Answer

are you sure you are a person we could rely on?

1 Answer

what background you come from?

1 Answer

What's the experience you have in UK ?

1 Answer

What would you do if money didn't exist?

110 of 770 Interview Questions