Engineer Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Engineer

Engineer Interview Questions in London, UK

Engineer Interview Questions in London, UK

Engineers are responsible for designing and building products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills, and also evaluated for your ability to work as a part of a team to get things built. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of engineering position you are looking for. Try a specific engineering discipline, such as software engineer, electrical engineer, or mechanical engineer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle classroom management?

1 Answer

I said that I feel it is the responsibility of the classroom teacher to create an environment where students feel comfortable. I also said that I felt that education was a parent/teacher partnership and parents should be contacted if student conferences are ineffective. Sending a student to an administrator for classroom management issues should be the last resort.

Write a function that takes the ordinal number of a column in a spreadsheet and returns the label of that column: i.e. 1 -> A 2 -> B, 26 -> Z, 27->AA

7 Answers

You have three doors, behind one there is a prize. You choose door A, after that I ll tell you that behind door B there is no prize, do yuo keep your choice or change it ?

7 Answers

The questions were not very difficult but you really need to have all the concepts crystal-clear and be ready to apply them successfully. One of the questions was "how to count the letters in this string:" "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog";

12 Answers

Find if there are two members of an array that sum to 10 (10 and 0 count, but 10 alone does not).

4 Answers

Given a list of words, right a function to return a list of pairs of palindromes

5 Answers

Assuming you have a large cube shaped by small cubes together, their number is 1000 How many cubes will be visible?

4 Answers

Given the pre-order and in-order traversing result of a binary tree, write a function to rebuild the tree.

5 Answers

What is the main difference that OO programming brought?

3 Answers

How work you work out all the prime numbers up to a given range?

3 Answers