Executive Assistant Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Executive Assistant

Executive Assistant Interview Questions in London, England

Executive Assistant Interview Questions in London, England

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell us a little about previous position you have worked in

1 Answer

I explained my previous sales and PA experience, and described the kind of individuals I had to support in previous roles

3. Strengths/weaknesses

1 Answer

Why are you looking to leave your current employment?

2. What skills I could bring

1 Answer

Asked the usual questions: Tell me about your background, What do you know about M&S etc. Conversation was quite casual. Gave me a task to do in 15 mins involving key EA / PA tasks eg how to manage a schedule and a last minute meeting with senior level management.

5. What innovative techniques I'd used to improve my working day

1 Answer

How could you contribute to the Architecture through computation and tell me why have you chosen this lab when there's a lot of scope in our European and American counterparts?

4. How I organised myself and others