It consultant Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor
It consultant Interview Questions in London, UK

It consultant Interview Questions in London, UK

"IT consultants must have extensive knowledge of their companies systems as well as great business and interpersonal skills. Because of this, interviews will feature questions about IT services themselves as well as case studies on how you would solve problems for clients purchasing those services. A bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, business, or a related field is required."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

This question came up in the set venn diagram test. Out of 120 students, those with ID's that are even numbers are doing Physics, and all with ID's divisible by 5 are doing Chemistry, and all with ID's divisible by 7 are doing Maths. How many are doing Physics AND Maths? How many are doing Maths and Chemistry? How many are doing neither subject? etc..

6 Answers

Assuming the ID's range from 1-120: Number of students taking Physics: 60 (there are 60 numbers between 1-120 that are divisible by 2) Chemistry: 24 (only 24 numbers between 1-120 that are divisible by 5) Maths: 17 Physics and Chemistry: 12 Physics and Maths: 8 Chemistry and Maths: 2 All three subjects: 1

I got all the same expect Chemistry and Maths where i got the answer as 3. Could you please explain your working? Thanks

I got the same & also 3 (not 2)

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

have you ever had conflict with your colleges?

2 Answers

generic top 100 interview questions- dealing with conflict bla bla bla

1 Answer

What is whitebox testing?

why FDM?

what are your weaknesses

1 Answer

The questions were focusing around why this company, why the graduate programme, why consultancy, tell me a bit about you, where do you see your self in 5 years.

Why us?

1 Answer

describe one situation where you demonstrated initiative / leadership / creativity

Do you like football