Marketing Director Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Marketing Director Interview Questions in London, England

"In the marketing team, a marketing director is depended on to interpret market data while developing and guiding the marketing staff. Employers are looking for candidates who can create effective marketing strategies, motivate their team to success, and spot areas for improvement. During your interview, expect to be asked as to role play a situation where you must sell your interviewer one of the company's products. Be sure to come with a real passion for taking on challenges and making an impact on the company through your contributions."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think about the present government's education policy

1 Answer

I personally think it is fundamentally flawed but the publishing industry has to work with it and I find the challenge exciting.

Why are you the right candidate for the role. Accenture is Interested in you. They are inundated with applications. So the question is focused around your flexibility And your ability to adapt.The interviews are quite tough. You start with telephone interviews and then progress to panel and one-to-one interviews.

1 Answer

No so such about how difficult the questions were or unexpected, it was the range of type of questions, from you as an individual as to what you have achieved and where you want to be.

What experience do you have in leading a content driven community?

Asked to do a presentation on how I would raise awareness, develop thought leadership and support fundraising

No difficult questions, if you are well-prepared. But I was amazed by this one: "What do you do in your spare time to make this world a better world?"