Operations Analyst Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Operations Analyst Interview Questions in London, UK

Operations analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you troubleshoot an SDS-PAGE run if you suspected contaminants?

1 Answer

several additional contaminaed protein bands will be visible and / the specific protein band may not be detected at the right mol. weight.

Can you tell me any positive or negative stories that have been in the press recently about Investment Banks

Run me through your CV

1 Answer

What has been your biggest contribution academic or practical?

1 Answer

Describe an error you made.

1 Answer

Competency Questions: - Why are you interested in the role? - Why should we hire you? - What can you contribute to the organisation? - What motives you? - What is your goal in the next 5 years? - What do you find as the most difficult decisions to make? - What do you expect from your line manager? - Tell us about a situation were you had to make a decision quickly that went wrong, what drove you to make that decision and how did you fix it? - Give an example when you used your initiative to make a decision and what was the outcome? - Tell us about a situation where conflict had led to a negative outcome. How did you handle the situation and what did you learn from it? - Tell us about a situation when you had to remind a colleague on integrity? - How do you build relationships with other members of your team? Technical Interview Questions: - What is RAID and why is it used? - What is a firewall? - What is DNS and what does it allow to do? - What is a router? - What is a switch? - What is RDP? - What is Telnet & SSH? - What is an operating system? - What is a default getway?

name three regualtory bodies

1 Answer

They gave a scenario where you had to review a manual process, and asked how you would go about doing that.

1 Answer

I didn't expect the interviewer asked me more than 4 questions for competency. I couldn't answer properly about interview based on competency. So, they gave me bad feedback for that.

1 Answer

Why you believe you are better for this role than the others