Sales Associate Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in London, England

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you have been complemented for your customer service.

2 Answers

The best ones are ones where you make a bad situation good, displaying initiative etc

When you have done something extraordinary to help a customer for eg. helping a diabled customer

What would you add to the line of Lush cosmetics?

Why typo?

What’s customer service

1 Answer

How would you sell a fridge to an Eskimo?

1 Answer

Favourite harrods department? what do I like to do in my spare time? do all customers deserve the same service? A customer comes in and wants a vase that is now out of stock, what do you do?

1 Answer

how would you ensure you keep on top of clientelling

1 Answer

Sell a staple remover is one minute, so hard.

1 Answer

Phone interview: - still interested in a job at office? - why do you want to work at office? - where do you see yourself in 5 years? - name three brands at office? - what three things do you know about office? In store interview: - First we were asked to introduce ourselves (name) and state one thing we would bring if stuck in a desert - After we were split into two groups and had to pick a celebrity and a shoe we think would suit them and basically sell it to them - Then in the same groups we had to do a role play in good customer service (the other group did one on bad customer service) - Finally they asked us to state as many facts as we could about office

1 Answer

What is something unique/special/unusual about me?

110 of 1,173 Interview Questions