Account Manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Westlake financial as opposed to other banks

2 Answers

Know the basics of the company and the industry. Do your research.

Because I love the smell of sulphur in the morning.

They were all pretty basic however they told me they weren't going to administer a timed evaluation, and when I came in for the interview they put me straight on a computer? I had prepared a significant amount for the interview and didn't interact with a human being for more than 5 minutes of small talk.

1 Answer

What are your goals in the next two years?

1 Answer

How do you deal with challenges? Are you familiar with software?

1 Answer

Do you like doing sales?

1 Answer

They asked several scenario questions and asked how my prior job responsibilities would benefit this position.

1 Answer

How would you react to multiple people asking you to rush a project.

1 Answer

How soon do you expect to make commission? Trick question....at this company the usual time frame is 6 months but some (like myself) reach it sooner. If there is a natural disaster that affects the component industry it is possible to hit commission sooner...but don't count on it betore 6 months and it takes a good year to see continual commission opportunities.