Account manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Account manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Sell me this product."

4 Answers

As a representative I can offer elite diligent studies of leadership, workmanship, and out field technical skills of endorsed hiring development.

The most difficult part of the testing phase is the CSR Response Testing because you had many options to choose from. Some may be borderline correct and some were pretty evident.

4 Answers

Are you able to work weekends? If not we cannot have you work here, it’s a must for employees to be available Saturday and Sunday .

3 Answers

What you know about the company- which is nothing because they do not promote who they are online. If you want to be in management quickly- but you'll still be in Home Depot annoying customers.

2 Answers

What are your personal and employee goals within certain period of time?

2 Answers

If a store didn't want to place any styles on markdown, how would you address the situation?

2 Answers

The written test contained a mathematical question with being short changed and how to deal with a customer that is difficult and has a $100 bill and you can't break it. The written test was timed, I believe you had 15-20 minutes to write down your answers for all 10 questions.

2 Answers

Why should I hire you? Why are you relocating to CA?

2 Answers

Wanted to know if I was a team player (more so for the trade show schedule which involved extensive set-up and take down time)

2 Answers

"What is one of your strength and one of your weaknesses?"

1 Answer