Account Manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Standard sales questions.

1 Answer

Q. what's the law of average

1 Answer

What was your previous background?

1 Answer

Do you have UX experience (read: asking the candidate who is an Account Manager now IA)?

1 Answer

What position are you interviewing for?

2 Answers

They wanted to know what my experience was and how I work with a team as well as with clients who can be demanding.

1 Answer

When I was done with the tests I was asked how I felt about having been asked to come to their office only to find out I was there to take IQ and personality tests, and was not there not for an actual interview. I asked why those tests were not done online so that applicants could do them from the comfort of their home. The manager was appalled and told me it was done in the office to prevent cheating! I got the distinct impression she did not appreciate the question.

Strengths? Weakness?

1 Answer

What makes you think you are a good candidate for the job?

1 Answer

They asked me to sell the value of my ca - why I choose it, what did I like about it, etc