Account Manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?"

1 Answer

The most difficult question was to explain how you intend on being successful at your position based on the fact that I had not worked in direct sales. My answer was that it is in listening to your customer and delivering on their needs which is the philosophy of Versadial as well.

1 Answer

The most difficult question that one faces during this process is in the first interview. You are asked what your future goals and aspirations are?

Would you be willing to work for 70% less than what you are a custom to

1 Answer

What 2 words do you discribe yourself.

1 Answer

How do you rate yourself form 1-10 meaning 10 being the best.

1 Answer

Knowing that the specific position being offered was at a client site, the question was asked "where do I see myself in 5 or 10 years, and what was I going to do to get there.

1 Answer

Why do you think we do the bulk of our business during tax season?

1 Answer

Have you ever volunteered for any charity? Why not?

1 Answer

What did you like the most about shadowing a sales rep today?