Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

7,390

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Scenario: Try to convince me to upgrade to the $70 plan instead of the $50 plan

2 Answers

With the new plan you will have more minutes and text messages per month, I see you have gone over a few times in the past few months, with this plan you can prevent those high overage charges,

We know that you love chat with your couple and friends and we care about you! so If you upgrade to the $70 plan you’re gonna have unlimited minutes to call your girlfriend and keep her happy and unlimited text messages to chat with your friends. Also you have better benefits like a Netflix free account to the perfect date with your lovely partner, so you’re gonna save money watching a movie at home than taking her to the theater hahaha...

Hypothetical - What would you do if someone wasn't following strict protocol on the manufacturing floor?

1 Answer

If you could be #1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be #15 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?

46 Answers

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

45 Answers

Pepsi or coke?

26 Answers

What do you think about when you are alone in your car?

35 Answers

Tell me about yourself

3 Answers

What would your most recent employers say about you?

2 Answers

What do you call your personal style?

3 Answers

Brainteaser: If I were to give you a cube that was 10x10x10 units in volume, how many individual 1x1x1 units would not appear on the outside of the cube?

110 of 7,390 Interview Questions