Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you find stories?

2 Answers

I would build my network of sources in the area and read all of the area publications.

Some of the most interesting leads I’ve ever gotten cane out of the classified section of the newspaper.

The most difficult part of the testing phase is the CSR Response Testing because you had many options to choose from. Some may be borderline correct and some were pretty evident.

4 Answers

"Sell me this product."

4 Answers

Are you able to work weekends? If not we cannot have you work here, it’s a must for employees to be available Saturday and Sunday .

3 Answers

What do you know about Wag?

2 Answers

If you can able working remotely?

2 Answers

To take a mock telephone call or interpret a bill

2 Answers

What are your personal and employee goals within certain period of time?

2 Answers

Name a time you submitted an idea that was rejected or failed.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you did something completely new during the length of your previous employment?