District Manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

District Manager Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you dealt with any performance issues from your representatives in the past? How did you resolve it?

1 Answer

I addressed a positive outcome in using the performance management steps.

How would your friends describe you?

1 Answer

During the role play, they will give you objections to overcome

1 Answer

"Give me an example when..." "When was a time you failed/succeeded" "Describe what it takes to do this job"

1 Answer

Are you willing to be hands on and pick up dirty clothes if someone calls in sick?

1 Answer

Job responsilities from previous job

1 Answer

If red bull was a high theft item how would you encourage the company to create a display

1 Answer

What is the most recent cd you bought?

1 Answer

Would I accept a lower salary than was initially posted for the position.

1 Answer

Can you sell. Sell me something. If you know something that is wrong do you tell your manager or just ignore it since it does not pertain to you. Good you ignore it!! Everything stays in house. No need to spill the dirty laundry to everyone.