Industrial Engineer Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Industrial Engineer Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Industrial engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you determine the dimensions of a room that would be used to store luggage of Guests that come to the resort before check in time?

1 Answer

Do some research to look into the dimensions of rooms that serve a similar purpose. Utilize information such as the average number of check ins expected. Do some bench mark work looking into nearby comparative resorts. Research the average size of a piece of luggage. Look into constraints that would restrict guests to bring luggage such as bag fees with airlines and consider that in conjunction with the number of Guests you expect to fly in versus drive to the resort.

Example of an operational improvement I'd like to make at a service business that I frequently visit (i.e. grocery store, restaurant, etc.)

Example where I directed others

1 Answer

Example of mistakes I have made

1 Answer

How would you explain regression analysis to a non-engineer.

1 Answer

How would you build a (simulation/forecasting) model to determine the # of ticket sellers needed to staff front entrance of the park?

1 Answer

How would you forecast 1st year attendance for opening a new park (i.e. Hong Kong)?

1 Answer

How would you determine how many people are getting a haircut in Anaheim today?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to deal with a complicated coworker. Describe a time when you initiated a project and what were your methods.