Los Angeles, CA interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Los Angeles, CA

University of Southern California Interviews in Los Angeles

www.usc.edu /  HQ: Los Angeles, CA

164 Interviews in Los Angeles (of 246)

2.4 Easy

Target Interviews in Los Angeles

www.target.com /  HQ: Minneapolis, MN

152 Interviews in Los Angeles (of 9,503)

2.7 Average

PwC Interviews in Los Angeles

www.pwc.com /  HQ: New York, NY

146 Interviews in Los Angeles (of 6,568)

2.8 Average

Interview Questions in Los Angeles

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would I do to improve and ensure product quality if given the job?

2 Answers

First thing, get acclimated and learn and understand the status quo (what development processes and tools are currently being used, what ideas/feedback internal stakeholders have about the current state of things, what comments/feedback have our customers provided, etc). These are all important because before you can set out to improve something you must first understand what it is that needs improved - and why - and how - and by whom, etc. It's nice to have an improvement plan in mind but it's more important to recognize and understand there's no such thing as a 'one size fits all' plan. Seeking to implement change w/o first seeking to understand what needs to be changed and why is basically just change for change's sake - not a good thing.

The forst rule to improve the quality should be to see if we are meeting to "confirm" the basic requirement set by the customer or not. If we have 100 processes going on, but the confirmance to requirement is stil not met, we really have a huge job to do. So first do a gap analysis quickly that how far we are from actually meeting the requirement of the client, Once we fill that gap, we need to see how can we now "delight" the client.

tell me of an example of a time when you had tension or a conflict with another employee

2 Answers

How would you deal with a difficult hiring manager during a consultative discussion?

Scenario: Try to convince me to upgrade to the $70 plan instead of the $50 plan

1 Answer

How comfortable do you feel looking up information on clinical questions that you may not know the answer to?

1 Answer

If your FOH team is low on energy how do you motivate them to do better?

1 Answer

Using what we have used to define sales, give me an example of a situation in which you have had to use collaborative selling? What made the situation difficult and what was successful about it?

1 Answer

Imagine you make a very complicated calculation in excel for a client who is going to make a decision. After you reviewed it a couple of times you notice you are going to save the client $10 million in taxes. You give it to your senior and your partner, who review your work. They agree on your calculation and tell the client about the tax savings and the meeting to finalize the transaction is tomorrow. It's 9 o'clock at night and you are finalizing the paperwork, and you suddenly realize you made a careless mistake on excel and instead of putting a minus, you put a plus, so the client is not going to save $10 million, but is going to owe $10 million. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

2 Answers

Have you ever fired anyone

1 Answer

How could you get the information you want from an individual over the phone who you have no prior interactions or connections to?

110 of 19,775 Interview Questions