IT Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If an upper executive of the company approached you to seek access to another employee's email mailbox, what would you do, would you report this? If so, to whom?

1 Answer

Assuming these are not my standard duties and this is not my direct supervisor, I would let them know I cannot do this unless directed to do so by Human Resources. I would report this incident to Human Resources.

Very role specific and extremely technical.

1 Answer

How would you handle a disruptive customer?

1 Answer

Are you the good cop or bad cop?

1 Answer

Inappropriate questions about my looks and thoughts on ServiceNow employee lifestyles really astonished me. I was not ready for these types of questions at a company like this.

1 Answer

How to account for accrued expense?

2 Answers

What is the difference between RAID 5 and RAID 6?

1 Answer

What is the purpose of DHCP? when would you use a reservation?

1 Answer

The VP of IT asked me a lot of operational questions regarding project management, portfolio management, SDLC, etc. He interrupted most of my answers. And most of the time he just talked about himself, the company and what he's done with the department. Overall, it was a weird interview.

1 Answer

Say a caveman had just walked out from under his rock for the first time in thousands of years, how would you describe the internet to him?

110 of 533 Interview Questions