Medical Assistant Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Medical Assistant Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Employers hiring medical assistants are looking for candidates with a mastery of both clerical and interpersonal skills. Expect to be quizzed on health care procedures as well as experience tending to patient needs. You may be asked to answer role-play question that will test your ability to handle difficult patients in a sympathetic and professional way. Be aware that many employers will expect candidates to be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is one of your weakness at work?

3 Answers

Seting my own goal with high expectations and not reaching the goal before the end of the day on a busy day.

My weakness at work is my speed. I'm very accurate in the work I do, but I take my time. These days, many people prefer fast workers over efficiency and accuracy. So, because of that, it's a weakness.

One of my weaknesses is also my speed. Sometimes I get too far ahead of myself and my team that I end up with nothing to do. I constantly need something to do and I enjoy exploring and learning so in another way it is a benefit.

Why I was at my last job less then 2 months?

1 Answer

Personally I can't recall because I spoke with 1 lady first and then couple of days later another lady call's me and ask me to fill out some Documents & Sign them in DocuSign and started to fill them out and when it came for Me to Sign Them the MAJORITY were Signed ALREADY and NOT by Me.

1 Answer

I still haven't even been able to fill out the Hippa Documents so I can even get any type of work as a MA or C.N.A oh and I even felt EMBARRASSED do to my TB Document cuz they told me it wasn't VALID cuz it needed My Dr's stamp next to it like my Tdap had even though the MA filled out the Card & Initial it and Date it when it was Done.

Why do you want to work here

1 Answer

What city do you live in, how do you get to work

1 Answer

Why did you choose the medical field What are your weaknesses and strenghts Would you say you catch on very quickly, or do better once youve taken some notes?

1 Answer

If I was willing to be on the phone with patients and be respectful.