Personal Banker I Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Personal Banker I Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Personal banker i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Why do you want to work for U.S. Bank? 2. Do you have sales experience? 3. If so, sell me this pen. 4. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?

1 Answer

To answer this question, I would advise the candidate to do some research on U.S. Bank as a company. Find a few interesting key facts that resonate with you and connect it to your own experience. Does the company advocate charity, community involvement, volunteer work, etc.? Do you feel strongly about the company's culture? The second question is one of the most cliche interview questions out there. However, the interviewer wants to see your thought process and ability to execute an intelligent pitch. Instead of describing inventive things that the pen features, focus on asking open ended questions to understand the client's need(s). Believe it or not, you will be executing this type of transaction on the job, so get familiar with it! The remainder of the questions will be generally behavioral. Best of luck and I hope this helps!

What do your customers think of you

1 Answer

Why are interested in working for Wells Fargo?

why wellsfargo?

1 Answer

Give us an example of a goal you had set yourself at work and how you achieved it?

1 Answer

Give us an example of outstanding sales/customer service experience? Did you get any rewards? Did you get any referrals as a result of the superior customer service?

1 Answer

How would you keep a customer from closing out his/her banking relationships with the bank?

1 Answer

Please try and describe Wells Fargo products.

1 Answer

Ethics, sales goals, all situational examples of past jobs and future possibilities

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME PERSONAL BANKER