Receptionist Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Receptionist Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Receptionists will be asked to take on a number of clerical roles in the office, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and working face-to-face with customers. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent organizational skills and who knows how to maintain a positive, helpful attitude in the workplace. In an interview you may be asked about any bookkeeping or scheduling experience you have. Be prepared with personal anecdotes about instances when you assuaged a frustrated customer or worked around a scheduling conflict.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"How are your interpersonal communication skills dealing with VIP clientele, Executives on a day to day basis?"

1 Answer

"I am very comfortable with high profile Executives and clientele and communicate clearly and effectively all necessary information." I gave examples of previous positions working for a team of Executives on an all-executive floor of which I was the gatekeeper.

I was asked could I just stick to my job duties.

1 Answer

What 3 adjectives describe you? What makes you different/unique ? Why should we hire you? Microsoft Office skill level? Proficient important/Advanced not required !

1 Answer

Whats the name of my favorite Laker's player?

How I handled stress

1 Answer

How does your (unrelated art) education apply to this position?

1 Answer

why do you want to work for us

1 Answer

HR: What did you do at the spa?

why i want to work here

1 Answer

How would you handle an angry customer?