Recruiter Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Recruiter Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you deal with a difficult hiring manager during a consultative discussion?

1 Answer

I would first listen to what he or she had to say in regards to their expectations for the JD. Ask questions in regards to their must haves, nice to have, and etc. I would ask specific questions in regards to what would you perfect candidate look like? How many years of bkgd experience, which particular platform, quotas and attainments? Do you have anyone in mind that would be an excellent fit? Do you have a sample of their resume? I would hope to put their mind at ease, that I know their needs and will be able to locate the perfect candidate for the role - actually raise the bar even higher than they had in mind - with a top-notch quality candidate that has exceeded what PRFT has in mind for annual quota.

What type of positions do you usually recruit for & what was the largest commission I ever earned on a placement?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

Why was I interested in recruiting?

Tell me about yourself

What motivates you?

1 Answer

What were you involved in during high school?

1 Answer

How would you go about improving our sales hiring efforts?

1 Answer

They wanted to be sure I would be comfortable in this role.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in this role?

110 of 779 Interview Questions