Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Retail sales associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Scenario: Try to convince me to upgrade to the $70 plan instead of the $50 plan

2 Answers

With the new plan you will have more minutes and text messages per month, I see you have gone over a few times in the past few months, with this plan you can prevent those high overage charges,

We know that you love chat with your couple and friends and we care about you! so If you upgrade to the $70 plan you’re gonna have unlimited minutes to call your girlfriend and keep her happy and unlimited text messages to chat with your friends. Also you have better benefits like a Netflix free account to the perfect date with your lovely partner, so you’re gonna save money watching a movie at home than taking her to the theater hahaha...

They kept asking questions that were on their sheet. Questions were pretty much the same like what did you do when this or that happened. They wanted you to answer based on experience. They didn't even ask questions as to why you would be a good candidate for the job. They didn't care about your experience with phones or technology.

1 Answer

How does your experience contribute to what we do here?

1 Answer

What was my highest level of education?

1 Answer

Would you be able to bend and get up when putting away clothing?

1 Answer

Major pain in the @ss online test. I feel cheated by wasting my time on their moronic online test, only to discover it paid a crappy $10.30 per hour.

1 Answer

Was there any part that is not listed on your resume that you think we should know?

1 Answer

Fashion inspiration, what designers do I like? Why?

tell me about yourself

1 Answer

How do you get along with coworkers.