Sales associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for sales associate

Sales associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Scenario: Try to convince me to upgrade to the $70 plan instead of the $50 plan

2 Answers

With the new plan you will have more minutes and text messages per month, I see you have gone over a few times in the past few months, with this plan you can prevent those high overage charges,

We know that you love chat with your couple and friends and we care about you! so If you upgrade to the $70 plan you’re gonna have unlimited minutes to call your girlfriend and keep her happy and unlimited text messages to chat with your friends. Also you have better benefits like a Netflix free account to the perfect date with your lovely partner, so you’re gonna save money watching a movie at home than taking her to the theater hahaha...

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

45 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

3 Answers

Name some high end brands of acoustic guitars

2 Answers

what does integrity mean to you ? , why sunglass hut? tell me about yourself? how would you get a customer for life? As far as the management interview portion first they want to get to know you and ask the usual management question how would you handle your team, encouragement, coaching, etc.

2 Answers

STAR Walked through resume step by step, very few situational questions. The ones that were asked were more basic versus challenging.

2 Answers

what is important to you in a work setting?

2 Answers

Describe a time you had a difficult situation with a customer and what did you do to solve it?

2 Answers

Why would you like to work at foot locker?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here? What do you know about us? Do you have a dog/have dogs?

110 of 1,510 Interview Questions