Sales Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Using what we have used to define sales, give me an example of a situation in which you have had to use collaborative selling? What made the situation difficult and what was successful about it?

1 Answer

This was one of the more difficult questions asked, for I do not have a lot of experience in sales jobs. However, having helped my family build and create a business from the start, marketing and sales tactics were necessary in gaining loyal clientele in order to operate the business. With that being said, I was not unfamiliar with the idea of collaborative selling, and was able to explain various situations when collaboration was necessary in order to maintain business in the long term.

Scenario: Try to convince me to upgrade to the $70 plan instead of the $50 plan

2 Answers

Which one of these 3 places would be our competition and why best buy, food for less or forever 21?

2 Answers

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

45 Answers

What do you know about Westlake Financial?

2 Answers

Describe a time you had a difficult situation with a customer and what did you do to solve it?

2 Answers

If you could be any animal what would that be?

4 Answers

Why have your numbers not consistently grown?

1 Answer

What are my long term goals

Are you able to travel?