Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"Senior financial analysts are respected for their expertise, exemplified by their attention to detail, confidence, and accuracy. In an interview context, expect to be questioned on technical questions, your previous experiences, and hypothetical situations that require your analysis and recommendation. Most importantly, come prepared with knowledge on the company and the industry, as well as the challenges that it faces."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work at Capital Group?

2 Answers

Recruiter is listening for key words here; do your homework on the company's mission statement, etc.

there is no mission statement. be aware of the culture - they lap that up. focus on consistency, integrity, respect for the individual, the focus on service to customers that the company has. and how they have low turn over, so clearly this is a place people feel comfortable staying for the long haul. this might change now, given that they have laid off 1300 people in the last 18-24 months...

After asking me about my biggest weakness the director said "okay, now tell me another one."

1 Answer

None really, tell me why you would excel at this position was pretty much a batting practice lob.

What are you doing here

General background questions

1 Answer

How to account for accrued expense?

2 Answers

Why DaVita?

1 Answer

Why Senior Financial Analyst Position?

1 Answer

What is your salary expectation?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Forever 21?