Visual merchandiser Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Visual merchandiser Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

"As a visual merchandiser, the name of the game is creativity and an eye for aesthetically pleasing elements. Interviewers are interested in learning about the inspiration for your style, your knowledge of the company, and ability to handle difficult customers. Be prepared to ultimately showcase your skill set by styling a display for the interviewer that embodies your artistic flair or critic a display that the company already has."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sometimes you may be asked to pull certain outfits throughout the store.

2 Answers

Walk and learn the different styles within the shops in order to know how to pull outfits.

So Interested!!! I live to Design & be the Best Fashion Stylist’🕉✌🏼

Her constant questions about school? What is your school schedule?

1 Answer

How would i style a night out on the town look?

1 Answer

Can you work over night to do store resets?

1 Answer

First round interviews are basic questions about yourself and your experience. Second round are more situational. Ex: What would you do if a guest was looking at an item on a mannequin? What would you do if we were out of stock on an item a guest wanted? etc.

1 Answer

What is something that you would change about our stores?

1 Answer

Can you merchandise this section? After I had already been working in the store for 7 hours.

there were not too many difficult questions the hardest thing was dress a mannequin right on the spot.

How did you here about us? Why would you like to work for us? What do you do in your spare time? Pick a product and sell it.