Loss Prevention Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loss Prevention Agent Interview Questions

Loss prevention agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Has there ever been a time where you witnessed a fellow employee find money on the ground and kept it for themselves rather than turning it in to lost and found or human resource? If so, please explain how you would approach the employee and ask them about the money.

1 Answer

I said I have never witnessed a fellow work associate find money on the floor or ground and kept it to themselves.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Do you have any type Loss Prevention experience? Tell my why you would like to work here. What is your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

One of them had to do with how I would handle a booster group if I thought one of the suspects had a weapon.

1 Answer

If you caught an employee stealing a pack of gum what would you do?

2 Answers

When can you start? (This wasn't intended to be a joke, the interview was just that easy)

1 Answer

CONFLICT RESOLUTION: Tell us about a time where things got out of hand and how did you handle it?

Tell about a time you had seen a person something that was against your morals, and what did you do about it?

CONFLICT RESOLUTION: Tell us about a time you had a guest/customer upset about a situation and how did you try to de-escalate it?

110 of 76 Interview Questions