Loss Prevention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loss Prevention Interview Questions

"As a loss prevention associate, it's your job to keep an eye on customers and ensure that theft does not occur in your store. Employers are looking for candidates with strong customer service skills and a close attention to detail in order to detect any attempts of shoplifting. In an interview, you can expect a lot of situational questions that will test your ability to evaluate behavior, make difficult calls on the job, effectively interrogate suspects, and properly apprehend shoplifters."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you respond to an associate who broke company policy.

2 Answers

What was my strategy to hire new personnel onto my perspective team. With my previous company all interviews were set up by Human Resources and sent to us to interview. We were not permitted to get involved with the actual recruiting process so this question threw me off.

2 Answers

When can you start? (This wasn't intended to be a joke, the interview was just that easy)

where do you see yourself in 5 years

Biggest weakness

Tell me about youself?

1 Answer

Questions were not difficult but the whole interview atmosphere was so bizarre. The female was a bit overbearing & the male had a personality like a used car dealer.

1 Answer

Actually were some statements made by the interviewer regarding his obvious racism, although right after that statement, he said he was only kidding. Not the type of statement to make to anyone in a hiring situation, should have kept his opinions to himself

there were no questions aside from availability and if i shop at century21

1 Answer

What is one of your weaknesses as a leader!

1120 of 507 Interview Questions