Loss Prevention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loss Prevention Interview Questions

"As a loss prevention associate, it's your job to keep an eye on customers and ensure that theft does not occur in your store. Employers are looking for candidates with strong customer service skills and a close attention to detail in order to detect any attempts of shoplifting. In an interview, you can expect a lot of situational questions that will test your ability to evaluate behavior, make difficult calls on the job, effectively interrogate suspects, and properly apprehend shoplifters."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your favorite movie?

1 Answer

The most unexpected questions that I got during my interview was when the "supervisor" began to ask me about my law enforcement background. He wasn't asking for interview purposes, he was trying to leave Sears and was asking for my advice on how he could best get into the police field.

1 Answer

What are your goals for the next 5 years.

1 Answer

Do you feel comfortable around overly sexually verbal persons?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to question your immediate supervisor for being wrong, and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

are you comfortable working around caucasion people

2 Answers

Do you have any type Loss Prevention experience? Tell my why you would like to work here. What is your strengths and weaknesses?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

4150 of 515 Interview Questions