Want a Free Job Posting?

Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Loss Prevention Manager"?  See Companies

“What is one of your weaknesses as a leader!”

“How would you respond to an associate who broke company policy.”

“What was my strategy to hire new personnel onto my perspective team. With my previous company all interviews were set up by Human Resources and sent to us to interview. We were not permitted to get...”

“The obvious but always most important: "Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what did you do?"”

“Tell me a time when you were faced with a problem, how did you deal with it and what was the out come?”

“Actually were some statements made by the interviewer regarding his obvious racism, although right after that statement, he said he was only kidding. Not the type of statement to make to anyone in a...”

“What do you know about Omni? Answering this question well shows your interest in the company and the position.”

“If a customer returned a Dyson Vacuum that was damaged, and while doing your damaged audit discovered that it was fully functional, would you go ahead and damage it out and throw it away since it had...”

“None were difficult or unexpected. They were all typical”

“are you comfortable working around caucasion people”

110 of 42 Interview Questions