Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions

Loss prevention manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The obvious but always most important: "Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what did you do?"

1 Answer

Everyone has opportunities, Target loves those (you will pick one to define you for years). Talk about the mistake, how it applies to your opportunity, and how you learned.

Actually were some statements made by the interviewer regarding his obvious racism, although right after that statement, he said he was only kidding. Not the type of statement to make to anyone in a hiring situation, should have kept his opinions to himself

1 Answer

Give an example of a weakness that you have?

1 Answer

When was a time where you had to crunch numbers?

1 Answer

There is a computer text involving a section where it has to do with numbers, sales, profit, Margin. This was also supposed to be timed but the you can still keep answering question even though time expires.

1 Answer

What is one of your weaknesses as a leader!

1 Answer

How would you respond to an associate who broke company policy.

2 Answers

What was my strategy to hire new personnel onto my perspective team. With my previous company all interviews were set up by Human Resources and sent to us to interview. We were not permitted to get involved with the actual recruiting process so this question threw me off.

2 Answers

Tell me a time when you were faced with a problem, how did you deal with it and what was the out come?

1 Answer

What do you know about Omni? Answering this question well shows your interest in the company and the position.

110 of 61 Interview Questions