Loss prevention specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loss prevention specialist Interview Questions

loss prevention specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a store associate approached you and informed you that they just witnessed a customer conceal an expensive item into their coat pocket?

2 Answers

You let it go!! You cannot make an apprehension on the word of anybody else!

I would “kill the customer with kindness:” Give the customer my full attention and bog them down with customer service questions and repeatedly ask if there is anything I can do to help them. This often makes the thief nervous and can dissuade them from stealing. If it turns out the customer didn’t steal anything and the associate was wrong, this technique won’t have caused any harm to the customer or negatively influenced their experience.

Give the 5 steps prior to detaining a shoplifter.

2 Answers

Has there ever been a time where you witnessed a fellow employee find money on the ground and kept it for themselves rather than turning it in to lost and found or human resource? If so, please explain how you would approach the employee and ask them about the money.

1 Answer

The most difficult question asked was had I ever made a non productive stop, for every LP this is a difficult thing to talk about.

3 Answers

Stated above, nothing too hard. Don't over think it.

3 Answers

Describe a situation when you let your manager down.

2 Answers

They asked about my experience with inventory shortage and involvement with internal theft cases.

2 Answers

are you comfortable working around caucasion people

2 Answers

What makes you want to work for Kohl's?

1 Answer

If you caught an employee stealing a pack of gum what would you do?

110 of 608 Interview Questions