Account Manager Interview Questions in Louisiana | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Account Manager Interview Questions in Louisiana

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have children?

5 Answers

Um, yes. Is that bad?

Not allowed to ask this!!!

So almost a year later what do you think of your job experience? I am in the interview process and was wondering if you might shed some light in more detail as to your outlook on the position.

Tell me about a time when there was a major problem and what did you do to fiix it (paraphrasing).

1 Answer

Why do you want this job.

If I was building a bridge, what would I do, and who would I hire

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here? Would you prefer to work with one account that is very large, or with numerous smaller accounts?

1 Answer

He asked what I was looking for and where I see myself. He also asked how my friends would describe me, which is actually a really cool question. He also asked what I do for fun! :)

Why Levelset?

1 Answer

The MS Account rep offers you tickets to a professional basket ball game so you can take the customer and hopefully discuss a certain project. You and the customer discuss a project while at the game and he informas that he's decided to go with a non-microsoft solution and tells you not ot say anything to the MS account rep about it. Upon returning from the game.the Account rep asked what you talked about and whether the customer has made a decision about the solution. What do you do? Do you tell the Account Rep?

1 Answer

You are out with a customer at dinner and the customer is obviouly drunk and is continuting to bad mouth not only you but Microsoft. Basically saying Microsoft sucks and you don't provide me any value. What do you do?

1 Answer

If you had to hire a sales rep, what are the top 3 qualities you would look for?