Branch Manager Interview Questions in Louisiana | Glassdoor

Branch Manager Interview Questions in Louisiana

"A branch manager demands the skills of someone who is proficient in accounting, but can also build good customer relations, oversee operations, and approve loans and lines of credit. During an interview, be prepared to talk about your experience in managing others, creating a good rapport in the community, and motivating your staff to be successful and ethical. Beforehand, prepare yourself with how you would handle a stressful, difficult, or struggling employee and your tactics to get them back on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I can't recall some of the specific questions, but they asked a LOT of "what would you do" questions with specific scenarios, including a lot of moral dilemma type questions.

knowledge of the business

1 Answer

Explain a time in a past career or in school where you had to take control of a group and be the leader.

I was mostly asked about my previous work experience and what it was about Hertz that interested me.

Very standard questions.

1 Answer

What were some of the tools that helped you succeed in your last job.

1 Answer

Unfortunately, the Branch Manager (3 months) could not read the packet of interview questions very well.

Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome