Intern Interview Questions in Louisiana | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Louisiana

Intern Interview Questions in Louisiana

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is it about this job that interests you?

1 Answer

Make sure you research the job description and are ready to speak to specific roles and responsibilities.

What is the most creative solution you had to a problem?

3 Answers

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years.

1 Answer

We were sitting in the third floor of a 16 floor building. After asking me about my experiences with working within a group the interviewer suddenly asked me, "How many pennies would it take to stack as high as this building?"

2 Answers

What is your passion? Asked to describe one cause that I was passionate about, but did not ask about knowledge of sustainable farming or social justice.

1 Answer

In what situation have you ever had to be a leader.

1 Answer

What was your most rewarding experience?

1 Answer

They did not ask me any question.

1 Answer

"Can you give an example of when you worked in a team to solve a problem and had to overcome some kind of obstacle to successfully solve the problem?"

1 Answer

As stated above, they asked me to interview 5 people to get their names, phone numbers, occupation, who their financial advisor is, and if they are happy with their current advisor. The last question is to get 5 names and numbers from them of people they think could benefit from our service.

110 of 116 Interview Questions