Software Engineer Interview Questions in Louisiana | Glassdoor

Software Engineer Interview Questions in Louisiana

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

no difficult questions .(unless which languages I write is hard).

Just answered them..

Questions about your background.

1 Answer

The problem was to write a function that takes in a 3x3 array portraying a grid of 1s and 0s. The function needed to figure out if swapping any two grid positions would form a row or column of 1s in the grid. The function should just return a boolean to indicate the result.

1 Answer

Past experience, Main programming language, A tricky Programming Problem to solve

write code to identify how many connected components there are in a bitmap.

2 Answers

Given a Pattern and a dictionary, print out all the strings that match the pattern. where a character in the pattern is mapped uniquely to a character in the dictionary ( this is what i was given first). e.g 1. ("abc" , <"cdf", "too", "hgfdt" ,"paa">) -> output = "cdf" 2. ("acc" , <"cdf", "too", "hgfdt" ,"paa">) -> output = "too", "paa"

2 Answers

What's one cool library/tool you have discovered most recently?

Why I was leaving my previous job.

1 Answer

Technical interview - What is a Java garbage collector?

I was asked to program how many times a meteor hits the earth based on its direction.