Intern Interview Questions in Louisville, KY | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Louisville, KY

Intern Interview Questions in Louisville, KY

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your favorite class? Least favorite?

1 Answer

I don't think that I could pick just one favorite class - there have been many; however, I can specify the types of classes I enjoyed most: I really liked the classes that gave the students a certain amount of creative freedom. These classes usually focused around projects rather than tests. A lot of different types of projects excite me; however, I'm most enthusiastic about digital services... so I favored the classes that allowed us to create our own digital projects most. Least favorite would have to be Italian; or any class that simply requires you to regurgitate information without any critical thinking.

What do you expect to learn while working at Brown-Forman?

1 Answer

what would a past employer identify as a weakness in you?

1 Answer

How does your collegiate education translate over to this company?

Where do I see myself in five years?

Strengths/Weaknesses, experience in activities and accounting

Why are you here? What do you know about Project Management (Not in description)? What do you know about CMS?

1 Answer

Hard to remember these but most of these questions were all "situational based." Most recent test may be different. On 1on 1 interview, it was similar to any other: all the typical interview questions are asked here. When you reach the phone interview, you are given situations, and are asked to address them accordingly.

110 of 43 Interview Questions